Hi! Today I’ll tell you how you can save time by managing all your social media work by just a simple click. Ladies & Gentlemen, let me introduce you with BUFFER.
Looking back, I realize we have seen a lot of people working day and night in terms to keep their social media updated. No matter how many hours they worked, it never seemed to fill it up. If anything, it made them feel worse.
What is Buffer ?
Buffer is a scheduling tool, allowing you to quickly and easily share posts to your social media accounts. You’re able to schedule all your posts in advance and then Buffer will send them out automatically according to the posting schedule you put in place. Buffer also provides analytics, allowing you track engagement and interactions on the posts you’ve shared, which means you can see how your content is performing and which resonates most with your audiences.
- Create or curate hundreds of posts
- Choose which social accounts to send them to
- Connect your favorite RSS feeds to Buffer to keep your queue topped up with great content
- Add your team members to help you manage your social profiles
- Post on the go — browser extension & mobile app
- Dive into analytics to see how well your posts are performing
- Buffer will automatically spread them out throughout the day or week
Throughout the years I’d found out about a period administration framework called Buffer. It appeared to be excessively basic, yet as it’s been said, the most straightforward things frequently work best.
Work with time, not against it. Many of us live as though time is our enemy. We race the clock to complete assignments and meet due dates. Buffer shows us to work with time, rather than battling against it.
Integrated Social Media Platforms:
- Google +
Buffer has inbuilt integration to all the leading social media platform, which a individual or a social media expert uses it day by day. This make the work easy as you get all the platforms under one dashboard, where you can schedule each and everything by a single click.
Lets know about it more.
The above image is the snapshot of the Buffer Dashboard. Here you can see at the left hand side you can see all you social media handles which are pre integrated. So all you need to do is just simply login.
This is the scheduler tab of Buffer. This is the palce where you can pre schedule all across you important posts or updates for any of the integrated social media platforms. May it be Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest. Y0u can schedule the post as per you requirement. May it be on the same time across the platforms or as per the requirement.
Buffer for Business Analytics & Reports:
An important part of your social media strategy is analyzing how well your posts are performing. Buffer for Business offers built-in Analytics allowing you to do just that. Three tabs are:
- Post Tab
- Analysis Tab
- Influencer Tab
- Post Tab – Here you’ll find a history of all of the posts that have already been published. As well as the date and time the posts were shared, you’ll also be able to see who shared the post and all of the key engagement metric (e.g. clicks, likes, reach).
- Analysis Tab – Here we can find a great customizable chart option, allowing you to hone in on your specific engagement metrics.
- Influencer Tab (Only for Twitter) – This report will show your most influential and engaged followers. You’ll be able to see who’s sharing your content, as well as searching for top influencers on the topics you care about. This report can be downloaded to PDF.
Lets talk about the pricing now:
In terms of pricing, Buffer has 5 different subscription options.