Nearly 40,000 search queries are typed in Google Search every second. Apart from Social Media engagements, SEO is the only technique which could help a website earn its name to the absolute top.
Here are some ways to increase your website SEO ranking:
- Create Quality Contents: Creative content is the real key to hold customers back from jumping to other websites. Not only does it lower the bounce rate of your website but it promises a loyal group of readers who will eventually return back with higher expectations and a hungry belly for intriguing contents, only if you’re able to mine the gems and create crisp & crunchy contents.
Rupert Kipling had said, “Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.” To magnetize and maintain the audience, you should know how to play well with the words like a wizard plays with our mind. Try to serve most relevant and trending contents with a pinch of creativity entwined with facts and pieces of evidence. There’s a high propensity that your website will be bookmarked by users/visitors if you can create such articles/blogs. As Google Chrome is the most loved and popular browser with 45% of the share in the Internet browser market, so, being listed or bookmarked in Google Chrome will definitely account for higher SEO ranking.
- Include Images, Info-graphics, Slideshows, and Videos:The secret formula of being noticed by internet-wanderers is to include high-quality images, videos, and infographic.
- Keyword Analysis and Its perfect use: We all use search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing to hunt the information. These search engines use keywords to carve out the specific information we need, after going through the enormous bundle of web pages, which is why Keywords are an important aspect to increase your website SEO ranking. Your selection of keyword phrases determines the amount of web-traffic your website will attract. Consider using the right phrases which could turn your visitors into your customers.
Instead of using focus keywords over and over, you must consider using synonyms. Google actually recognizes synonyms and this technique doesn’t wreck keyword density guidelines. Even Yoast SEO suggests that keyword density for any post must be between 0.5 and 2.5%.
- Backlinks: Search engines like Google give more credit to the websites that have a higher number of quality backlinks. Clearly, it’s not viable that your users will drop on your website without being pointed in the right direction. Reciprocal Linking was used earlier by bloggers for getting the visitors.Linking your website with inbound and outbound links helps in mushrooming the authority of the website. Try not to link with bad neighbors or website with the negative limelight.
- Page Load-Time: Suppose you’re trying to open a webpage and it takes millennia to open. Will you be interested to come back to that site? Probably NO!
Slow loading time mars website SEO ranking as Google detects the crawling pace of each and every website. Studies have shown that 40% of the visitors leave a website which takes more than 3 seconds to load and 80% of the visitors don’t bother to return back to such slow-loading websites.